First impressions count, even when you are dating over 50!
The importance of a good and accurate Avatar Photo cannot be overstressed; it can make or break that first contact or reply. succed
Here are ten points when choosing a photo:
- A full body shot (not naked, dressed!) is ideal
- The photo should not have another person obviously cut off it as it may make you look like a loser! One or two additional photos should show you with a friend or two so as to show you have some :)
- Make it recent! You are hopefully one day going to meet the viewers of your photo.
- Dress smartly but casually and in the way you feel most comfortable.
- Indoor photos for women and outdoor ones for men
- No selfies - don't you have any friends who care enough to photograph you?
- No pets or animals - these can put off over 50% of viewers even if they are pet lovers themselves
- No, simply no children for a whole host of reasons.
- Your photo should make you look normal, not extreme in any way
- No photos including alcohol
I went one over the 10 there but never mind.
Creating a great profile photo or avatar for online dating cannot be overstressed.
Get it right!